We offer a 60 day warranty from the date of purchase that covers
manufacturer defects. Examples include:
• Clasp breaking
• Chain disconnecting from the clasp or jump ring
• Chain breaking in the middle without force being applied
(there will be no stretched out chain links).
Items that qualify for a warranty will be repaired free of charge.
We are happy to repair your items for a small fee, even if you don't
qualify for the warranty.
Repairs are available for as long as you own your pieces.
Gemstones and most earrings are not eligible for repair.
How to start a warranty request:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject
please write "Warranty Request".
- Attach a photo of the entire necklace or bracelet.
- Please include a message with your name, order number and
describe how the item broke.
- Once we receive your email, we'll review it and get you taken
care of quickly!